The Heathley Medical Development Fund No. 1 is listed by Heathley Asset Management Limited (Heathley).
The Fund has been created to acquire and develop a Medical Centre strategically positioned opposite the Mater Hospital preceinct, located within metropolitan Brisbane, QLD.
The Fund provides the opportunity to access development returns in a tightening yield environment, coupled with the attractive, long term investment fundamentals through the Fund's direct exposure to the medical sector.
Investment will be available for only 2 weeks (closing 14th April 2017) so interested parties are advised to act quickly.
- Attractive projected Fund returns - the Fund has a Likely Strategy equity IRR of 48% p.a and a Likely Strategy return on equity of 64% over an investment term of approximately 22 months
- Strategic location - located within one of Queensland's largest established health precincts and directly adjacent to the Mater Hospital
- Value uplift - potential for value uplift on the Likely Strategy returns through the adoption of the Dutton Park - Fairfield Neighbourhood Plan
- Strong lease interest - strong expressions of interest for lease have beeb received to date from a diverse mix of tenants
- Highly experienced project team
- The Fund’s Investment Strategy is to achieve superior risk adjusted returns for
Investors by participating in a medical property development jointly with an
experienced developer, Pikos Group (and associates)
- The Project’s strategy will
be to reduce development risk by obtaining full development planning approval
for a substantial medical property development and agreements for lease over
the majority of the net lettable floor area before securing a Fund-through Buyer
to acquire (at a minimum) the Fund’s 40% interest in the approved and pre-
- The Fund-through Buyer will then fund the majority of the Project
through to practical completion, realising development profit for the Fund.
For further details please find Investment Memorandum attached or email email@example.com directly.